Terms & Conditions
General Program Policies
General Program Policies
- Our primary goal is to keep our participants and staff safe. As such, Bellingham Mountain Guides, LLC, (DBA Cascade Mountain Ascents) maintains the right to change a program’s itinerary or route based on conditions or participants’ ability. No refunds will be given for a change in route or itinerary.
- Cascade Mountain Ascents is not responsible for pre-program or preparation expenses if a participant cancels for any reason. If these expenses were covered by Cascade Mountain Ascents, the participant’s card will be charged accordingly.
- Scheduled programs may be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not reached. Every effort will be made to transfer participants to another program. If transfer to another program is not possible, a full refund will be issued.
- If a program is canceled due to man-made disasters, natural disasters, pandemics, dangerous weather / snowpack conditions, or other factors outside of Cascade Mountain Ascents control, Cascade Mountain Ascents will allow participants to postpone their booking free of charge. Participants may forfeit their booking for the purposes of collecting travel insurance.
- No refunds will be given for early departure from a Cascade Mountain Ascents program.
- Participants will not be refunded for transportation costs to and from programs.
- Cascade Mountain Ascents is not responsible for any evacuation or search and rescue fees. Travel insurance is recommended.
All that said, we’re reasonable humans, and we will work with you towards an outcome that’s agreeable by all parties.
- Upon Registration – 50% non-refundable deposit. Payment is required to reserve your dates and guide(s).
- Before Departure – 60 Days out, your trip balance is due. If balance is not received 30 days before departure, your reservation will be cancelled. No refunds will be issued.
- For all sign-ups within 60 days of departure, full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Those who make reservations for a group are responsible for the entire program cost, so make sure you trust your friends/colleagues.
- Payment is required for all participants at the time of reservation.
- Changes to dates or participants must be received in writing (Email works). Changes may be made up to one week from program start date. New dates must be within the same season. A change fee of 15% will be assessed.
- No refunds will be issued if the new program is less expensive than the original.
Though we love getting phone calls, cancellations must be submitted to Cascade Mountain Ascents in writing. The effective cancellation date is the date upon which Cascade Mountain Ascents receives written notice. If written notice is not received, amounts paid will be forfeited. Cancellations will be refunded based on the following schedule:
- Within 24 hours of booking – full refund
- More than 60 days before departure – full refund minus deposit
- 30 – 60 days before departure – 25% refund
- Less than 30 days before departure – no refund will be issued
- Travel insurance is highly recommended. Most insurance policies are required to be purchased within 21 days of your program deposit.
COVID-19 Program Policies
Participants who become ill within 7 days of their program start date, arrive to the program with a fever, or are directed to quarantine due to close contact with a COVID-19 infection will be given the option to postpone their booking in accordance with the following conditions:
- They provide proof of a positive COVID-19 test result, doctors note, or quarantine order.
- New program can occur within 30 months of original start date.
- New program must be of equal or greater value than the original program.
- Cost of new program will be determined using 2022 rates.
- Deposit payments cannot be consolidated.
Once again, thank you for choosing Cascade Mountain Ascents. We look forward to adventuring responsibly with you.